Saturday, December 16, 2006

saturday paper



So, another strange paper for us. We did print Saturday's paper. We started off thinking we would print an entire edition, but since power was still out at our printing press last night we had to change our plans. So, we printed half a paper at the Tacoma News-Tribune press. Our coverage was cut in half, so many of these pictures did not make the edition. However, we were able to keep the photo page intact.

Last night when my boss and another picture editor were editing down our extensive coverage, I had just come into the office and was looking at all the work our photographers produced. I was so proud of our work. The photographers made so many incredible pictures, from so many different circumstances and in tough conditions. They are all so talented. I just sat there, looking over the images, feeling so blessed that I work with so many amazing people.

I know I have included many pdfs of the pages, but I really feel that they deserve to be out there.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home