Sunday, May 20, 2007

the goonies



The Goonies was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I started having a crush on Sean Austin but then a few years later it became Josh Brolin. So yesterday, I went on another hike---this time to Deception Pass State Park. I had been to the Deception Pass when I first moved out to Seattle. My cross-country buddy had friends that lived on Whidbey Island and we had walked along the North Beach part of the park. However, what I discovered is that the other section of the park is much more beauitful. And it looked a bit like Astoria, Oregon----the located for the movie The Goonies. Well, without Mikey and Brandon Walsh. But I still had to fight the urge to find an ancient coin with holes in it to line up against the coastline.

and yes, I know I am a dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home