Tuesday, September 25, 2007

glorious gloria



So, this is another Gloria segment that ran in the paper. She is still in the hospital and its really touch and go. For me, being the editor on this story was a great retreat from the daily ins and outs of sports. But it was also the story greatly resemebled a story I worked on many years ago.

What has been increasingly tough for me, is that other editors have been helping out with the editing of the story. Since football has begun I no longer have weekends off. So combined with being gone two regular workdays and my late shift, it has been tough for me to attend all the meetings necessary for the story. The other photo editors I work with are fantastic and while I know the story is in good hands, it is hard to let go of something you really love and believe in.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home