Saturday, March 31, 2007

心理戦



Ichiro. He is our big baseball player. He spends the off season in Japan. He has his old television show. Apparently, the show is guest and Ichiro going head to head answering random questions.

This was a courtesy picture we got from---you guess it---ichirotv.

We had a choice between this picture and another picture that was taken from the side. The picture taken from the side really lacked the energy and suspense this picture creates. However----there was a huge amount of deadspace in the middle of the picture.

I tend to be more traditional and conservative with my views on picture treatment. (okay, well I guess almost ALL my views are conservative.) But this picture I think works well with the type in the middle. Granted I think it could be slightly tweaked...slightly, but overall I think it works pretty well.

1 Comments:

Blogger m said...

that's it... it's official... type on a photo... and you like it.... you've gone to the dark side!

=)

4/23/2007 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home