Thursday, December 28, 2006

shooting is fun



It was sunny in Seattle for the first day in a very long time. And more importantly, it was sunny and it was my day off. I saw shadows everywhere. I saw snow-topped mountains all around. I saw Mt. Rainer.

I had planned to walk down to the science museum, catch an IMAX movie, grab a bit to eat, enjoy a day in seattle. Well, I guess I forgot that I now live in a big city and that schools are on break. Because I think everyone had the same thought I did. Huge lines, lots of people, sold out shows. Seattle Center is this really cool little area in the heart of the city filled with fun things, which of course I didn't do. But I was out and about enjoying the lovely weather and took some shots with my point-and-shoot camera. Well, because it was handy.

I think these are probably pretty common shots when someone visits Seattle Center. But oh well, I was shooting, I was happy and it was sunny.

And I'll probably catch that IMAX movie once all the kiddies go back to school. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home