Monday, April 02, 2007

'melo



Last night I went to the Supersonic/Nugget basketball game at Key Arena. And better yet, I was able to shoot my first NBA game.

Of course, one of the main reasons I went to the game was to see Carmelo Anthony---the former Syracuse superstar. But I have to say, Allen Iverson was very impressive. That alone was probably worth going to the game.

There was a lot of speculation when Iverson was traded to Denver earlier in the year. But these two seemed to really like each other. Actually, I think the Denver team really seems to enjoy each other. I was doing a lot of "watching" of the players to see how they interact with each other. And my very unscientific conclusion is that Supersonic Earl Watson is good friends with Anthony or Iverson---or maybe both. At one point one of the Nuggets had this huge slam dunk over Watson and I've never seen players laugh so hard before.

It was fun to see that everyone was having a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home