Saturday, November 03, 2007

inspiration

"Not everybody can read a newspaper, magazine, or book. But everybody can read a photograph. The most powerful weapon in the world has been, and can be a photograph. Military weapons can only destroy. Cameras in the hands of photographers with hearts can capture love, hope, passion- cradle lives and make the world a better place. And it only takes one 500th of a second. Life goes on- we photograph it, but its even better with love...." ----Eddie Adams.

Where do you find Inspiration? I find it all around me. Usually in the most unexpected places. But for me, it can always be found when I am surrounded by people looking for the same thing.

I went to two workshops in the beginning of October, both in New York State. Both inspired me personally and professionally. And both inspired me in very different ways.

Both of these workshops aim at helping inexperience photographers grow. Learning from the people that went before them, they enhance their own vision and take it to a higher level.

I love attending workshops for this purpose. Coming back with a new insight into this field I love---and always, always coming back with some new dear friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Imabug said...

When did you become such a good writer?? It happened and I almost missed it.
A.

11/10/2007 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home