Sunday, July 29, 2007

fight night



I love photographing boxing. I just love it. I am not good at it---but I love it. So, tonight I photographed the WBC Super Welterweight Title fight. It was fun. If you see the fight on HBO- I'm the one in the pink shirt. :)

One thing I don't love was the awful shooting conditions. Seriously, trying to fit 5 photographers into 2 photo spots was frustrating. Especially when one of those guys refuses to rotate. But the rest of us did what we could with what we had.

It is good for me to shoot once and while. I always remember why I got into photo editing on nights like tonight. Not that I did terrible, but I always rediscover how talented most photographers I know are--and how they inspire me to be a better editor.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home