Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm back



Everytime I look at this picture, I instantly feel more relaxed. I guess that is what vacation is all about.

This picture was taken from my parent's house on the St. Lawerence River. It is called The Thousand Islands (yes, like the dressing) because of the thousands of islands that liter the seaway. The river divides the US and Canada. So --that is what you see across the water---Brockville, Canada. I spent most of my days kayaking around islands, doing puzzles, telling jokes, sharing memories, burning marshmellows, and enjoying good times with friends and family. And doing a bad job of taking pictures of my trip.

Sorry I have been slacking on my posts recently. I'm sure my two readers out there have been heartbroken. :)

Anyways, after a couple weeks back in NY and the remainder of my time spent working and going to photography workshops/seminars- I am back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home