Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A prayer...



I talked about this story last month (see father's day story). This was suppose to be a father's day story and now it has completely changed into something else. But that's okay....

The story is more focusing on the little girl who has cancer, Gloria. The story was very well written and the pictures were just fantastic. We are now planning on updating the story as it progresses...hopefully ending in a miracle.

Because this story started off in sports, I have stayed the photo editor on it. It will now continue to run in the A section. I am very excited about that. Even though I love sports and the deadlines that encompass working at night. I really enjoy working with photographers on longer stories. Stories that have impact and show human life. I like making tight edits with photographers and talking about their experiences shooting them. Letting the readers see the vision of the photographer.

If you are interested you can read the story here:
www.seattletimes.com/gloria



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home