Tuesday, December 25, 2007

it's a small world



Random story time: So, I'm flying back to the east coast for Thanksgiving. And I'm on a very early flight with a connection in Ohio. This is Monday morning and the Seahawks were suppose to play the Sunday night football game the night before, but the NFL changed it to a day game a few weeks earlier. I was bummed because I had already booked my very early Monday flight and would've taken a red eye on the night before.

So, I'm tired. We are having weird plane issues so we are running behind schedule too. But I'm so tired, I am planning on sleeping and praying I make my connection so I can get home and chill out. Luckily, I sleep most of the trip (or close enough to that) and as we are making our descent i hear the flight attendant on the speaker system. "blah blah blah, and if anyone has a Seattle Times Sports section could you please pass it forward, the pictures in it features one of our passenger's son." Okay, so that wakes me up completely. After all, I picked all those pictures out! I wait until the flight attendant is finished and I go forward to talk with her. I give her my card and tell her to have the person contact me, and I'll help them out with a few papers, etc. She insists on bringing me back to meet the mom of the Seahawk's player, Patrick Kerney. A very nice lady, indeed. And we have since exchanged some emails.

Anyways, one of the more bizarre stories that has happen to me flying. And trust me, I have some good flying stories. But the best part is that I made my connection with only minutes to spare.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home