Monday, January 14, 2008

never say never



After my 21st (and my 22nd) birthday, I swore I'd never drink tequila or whiskey again. I ended up drinking too many three wise men shots. (If you haven't heard of it, please proceed to your nearest bar) All it really took was the smell of either to bring back the memory of those two nights...

So, why the story? Well, it's interesting how you change over time. And how you really should "never say never" again.

My whole family toasted my grandfather with whiskey shots at his funeral a few years back.

And I promised a good friend that we would drink tequila together. And surprisingly, it wasn't bad. And I actually could see how I could grow to like it in time. Imagine that huh?

I guess time heals all wounds---and friends give you the courage to do things that you never imagined possible.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

oh lord. Your friend has a tequila problem for sure. Be sure to tell him that no self-respecting person drinks Don Julio.

1/16/2008 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home