Friday, February 01, 2008

monday, monday



So, this is from the paper of the AFC championship game. Our sports section. I think it would've worked a little better had the top player's reaction been a little bit stronger. I like the way they are similar though....it's a little different, and that can be good.



This was the front page of the paper. The Seahawks had lost the day before and arrived at team headquarters to clean out the lockers and such. I thought this was a nice picture made that depicted the scene.



Just a random local cover. Hey, when I get to break-up the sports gig once in a while, it's all good. This was from a british TV crew doing a documentary on the life of Ted Bundy and was filming in one of his old hangouts. I dig the moodiness of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home